The privacy of your personal information is very important to Dance with Ranil. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information is always choosing the state of the art technology to store data.
We won’t share your data without your consent. We won’t sell or trade your personal information to any third party.
THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you register for classes and sessions at Dance with Ranil, we collect contact information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail address and your messages. Some of the information is required and is noted with an asterisk on the website. This information is needed to manage our business and enables us to offer the best service to you. Your information won’t be used or sold for any other purpose, except as described/communicated to you.
Some of the information is optional (NOT marked with an asterisk). Such additional information is requested to help us better understand our customers and is used only as needed for studio business. This information will not be used for any other purposes, except as described.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
In completing our online form, you are required to enter an e-mail address and others. The information we receive from you after you contacted us is stored safely. We use state of the art technology to store our files. The access to the information is limited to people who assist with the service and follow all procedures and GDPR guidelines:
- we ensure people involved in Dance with Ranil business activities are aware that the law changed, and it has an impact on all people who handle data
- we analysed in detail our communication to establish best procedures and practice
- there are procedures within the Dance with Ranil business, to ensure individual’s rights, procedures how to store, share data (the file formats), and delete data
- our business focuses on adults. We don’t aim at collecting data about children. We ensure to verify the individual’s ages. Facebook profile can be created by 13-year olds, and, therefore, we collect information via the website or Social media with care
- GDPR enables individuals to access data held about them by companies, organisations and others. You can request information about personal data we store about you
- We have crisis management procedures – they include procedures on how to detect, report and investigate sensitive data breaches
- we read guides and advice published via ICO because best practice matters
- within our business, a data protection officer takes care of the data protection compliance
Our personnel have access to your personal information only to manage business-related activities and services.
Dance with Ranil will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes:
- as needed for the services requested by you;
- if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Data Protection Policy or if you wish to update or remove any of your personal information, please contact us.
We use Google Analytics to improve our website. We see information about the visitor’s location, how the visitor accessed our website, how much time they spent on the website etc.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website can link to other websites within the industry. These links are meaningful and dance business-related. Dance with Ranil will always attempt to associate with only the most trustworthy partners who share our high standards regarding privacy. Nevertheless, we can’t be held responsible for the behaviour of third parties, for the practices of any other companies, Social networks, or websites.